James M. Tatum, Jr.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Construction & Development Litigation
- Corporate Commercial and Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Jim Tatum served as General Counsel to Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority and counseled wide-ranging clients in general corporate and regulatory matters, contracts, transaction planning and corporate finance.
- As General Counsel to Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority, he assisted with matters relating to construction, public finance, contracts and tenant leasing and general administration and governance.
- Mr. Tatum represented business and non-profit corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies engaged in a wide range of businesses, including construction, real estate development, retirement communities, and sales and marketing.
- Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority, General Counsel
- North Carolina Bar Association: Business Law and Construction Law
- American Bar Association: State and Local Government Law and Construction Law
- Legal Committee of the Airports Council International
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1974
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A. - 1970
- Honors: Morehead Scholar
- Woodberry Forest School
- North Carolina, 1974
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1980
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™